piątek, 29 maja 2015

Włóczęga po górach/Hiking the Mountains

Góry. Jak myślę o górach, to mi się takie polskie Tarty wizualizują na przykład. O, takie góry, że się co najmniej pół dnia trzeba wspinać, jeśli nie dłużej. Świętokrzyskie... No to też niby góry, piękne, prawda. Ale jednak czegoś im brakuje. 
Mountains. When I think about mountains, I think Tatry for example. So tall that you have to climb at least for a half of the day if no longer. Then, we have Świętokrzyskie in Poland, we call them also mountains but however beautiful they are, there is something lacking.

Tutaj, w Georgii to są właśnie góry. Już się przyzwyczaiłam do tego lekkiego rozczarowania, jakie przynoszą. I nawet szlaki nie są jakimiś porządnymi do połażenia, 5 kilometrów to aż świat. A mnie potrzeba takiej łazęgi, takich przynajmiej 30 kilometrów z plecakiem, umęczeniu się i upocenia, wiecie. Nie każdy ma takie marzenia, rozumiem. 
Here in Georgia that is what they call mountains.I got used to it, but there is that scent of disappointment they bring. And their hiking trails are not even that long, 5 kilometers is pretty enough. When I need at least 30 kilometers with backpack getting tired and, oh well, awfully sweaty. You know, that is not something everybody dreams about, I get it.

W każdym razie, jak się nie ma, co się lubi, to się lubi co się ma. I takim oto sposobem z Anią zwiedziłyśmy chyba większość tutejszych 'gór'. Bliżej natury, bezludnie i wesoło. Zaopatrzone w prowiant i aparaty. 
But if you cannot get what you would like, you need to like what you have. And following that thought I joined Ania in her adventures and saw probably most of the hills around. After all, it's still being closer to the nature, without that many people around, cheerfully. With cameras and food.

Pierwszy raz zerwałam kliszę. Do dzisiaj serducho mnie boli.
I broke the film in my camera for the first time. There is still pain in my heart.



























































Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz